OMG! I've accidentally watched the new reality show of GMA yesterday, "Are you the Next Big Star", and honestly I'm not interested to watch this new show because I've heard some rumors that majority of the contestants are not really good at singing... They just have the LOOKS!
Yes! the looks! some guys have the looks and I'm turned on with them! they're soooooo gorgeous!
I like ALEX CASTRO he looks like DENNIS TRILLO, and to think he is a councilor of Marilao, Bulacan... and oooooppppsssssss!!! he looks familiar to me...
Yeah! he's the love interest of John Prats in Manay Po Overload who turned into not knowing his past (amnesia) and! hes' the suitor of Marian Rivera at Desperadas 2!
The second one is GREGGY SANTOS i like him too! and he looks like PAOLO AVELINO (konti lang) He has a good voice (not really that good), and whoever hear his voice will be turned on! yes! he has a cool voice at singing.. and He was a former VJ... is'nt he cute?...
And Oh! please help them make it to the top!
Go boys!!!
Yes! the looks! some guys have the looks and I'm turned on with them! they're soooooo gorgeous!
I like ALEX CASTRO he looks like DENNIS TRILLO, and to think he is a councilor of Marilao, Bulacan... and oooooppppsssssss!!! he looks familiar to me...
Yeah! he's the love interest of John Prats in Manay Po Overload who turned into not knowing his past (amnesia) and! hes' the suitor of Marian Rivera at Desperadas 2!
The second one is GREGGY SANTOS i like him too! and he looks like PAOLO AVELINO (konti lang) He has a good voice (not really that good), and whoever hear his voice will be turned on! yes! he has a cool voice at singing.. and He was a former VJ... is'nt he cute?...
And Oh! please help them make it to the top!
Go boys!!!
ETCHOS!


No comments:
Post a Comment